Psalm 16:11
"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever."
Friday, October 17, 2008
Fat and Happy Baby!
Well, I've survived my first week alone with 4 kids! Noah's also 4 weeks old today. Here's a few photos to update you on Noah's new chubby look. Grace and Elsie were helping me bathe Noah in this photo. The water ripples make it look kinda neat.
Here's Noah in my favorite outfit. I think he looks pretty sweet in the blue and brown.
Clean kids after the bath! You can tell how much Noah's grown when you see the other kids holding him. He takes up a lot more of their lap!
I am so glad you survived the week, I am sure with a few bumps in the road. I can't wait to get my hands on that baby. I just hope it is before he turns 1!! Have a good weekend, <><
3 comments:
Way to go Carrie on surviving the week... none of us doubted you would. Noah gets cuter and cuter (even if he is getting chubbier too)! Love you guys!
I am so glad you survived the week, I am sure with a few bumps in the road. I can't wait to get my hands on that baby. I just hope it is before he turns 1!!
Have a good weekend,
<><
He is so dark! compared to the others! And quickly filling in! They are all so precious! Praying for ya's!
Post a Comment