Lately, I have been enjoying the blog of a friend of mine. Kara is a dear friend from Southwest Bible Church where Mike and I were married and started our family. She and her husband, Jason, were the first of our friends to have a baby. We were newly married at the time and we watched their parenting closely. We asked lots of questions. We adopted many of their methods. All this to say, her friendship and experience has been very sweet to us. I hope you enjoy her blog just as I do! You can click on the link below to visit it!
The Chuppies
I especially enjoyed her post from this morning. Click here to visit the specific post.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are too sweet Carrie...I just noticed that I was getting traffic coming from your site :)
Thanks for the link...we love you and the whole crew!
Post a Comment