Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

I had to post my Mother's Day cards from the kids. So cute and creative. Mike said Weston was totally peeved that Grace was copying his idea. She sat and copied with a little smile on her face while he loudly protested.
These cards were delivered to me in bed in bed on Sunday morning along with a yummy breakfast of eggs, toast, OJ and coffee. I think Joy got to me first and woke me up with a wet snout in my face. :) Pretty fun way to start Mother's Day (the cards and breakfast, not the snout)!

This is Mr. Noah's card. I'm sure it took him about 2 minutes, but he was very proud of it.

Grace's card. I guess I should have put Weston's first since she copied him. If you can't tell, it's a coffee mug with a flower growing in it.


Elsie's card is me in a tutu with roses all around. I was particularly impressed with her roses. Her picture is a little hard to see because she had folded it into a teeny-tiny little square and stuffed it into an envelope. It's a little wrinkled.


This is the original coffee mug with a flower. I love how coffee is splashing in the mug. Weston pays attention to detail in his drawings.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh, that made me laugh so hard imagining Grace sitting there with a smile on her face. Turkey. :) The cards are all very sweet though. I like Weston's flower sitting IN the coffee.